Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A Golden Retriever's Thoughts: Sofa Pillows

As a puppy:
  1. Great teething material.
  2. Excellent substitution in warmer climates for snow.
  3. Fun to attack and foil their diabolical plot.
  4. Excellent hiding place for chewies.
  5. If you have it, I want it.
  6. If your head is on it, so must my whole body.

As an adult:

  1. I don't get Mom's aesthetic arrangement.
  2. Re-shaping square pillows is my specialty.
  3. In a big chair, perfect under me.
  4. If the chair is too small, the pillow goes on the floor.
  5. On a sofa, a couple is all I need.
  6. Best on the floor, in all instances, once the nap is over.
  7. Those that impede the relaxation process are best on the floor.
  8. Excellent hiding place for chewies.
  9. If our head is on it, so must my whole body.

No comments: