Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Open Letter to Sam

Sam, The (former) Golden Ghost

Photo courtesy of MSNBC.

Dear Sam,

By the Grace of God...
I know nothing of the pain you endured in your previous life.
It is unfathomable... and a disgrace to humankind
that you were treated so poorly, as to destroy your trust.
You are truly one of God's most special and loved creations!

Here are some thoughts I'd like to share:

  1. You are quite a handsome fellow, if I may say so! :::vapors:::
  2. Your Mom and Dad really love you! I mean... helicopters and dragnets! The couple of times I wandered out of the yard, I was chased down by a woman in her pajamas!
    Talk about embarassing!
  3. Dinner is best when you don't have to snatch the bowl and drag it somewhere... although I'm not above doing just that!
  4. Sleep is best indoors. Mom and I go camping sometimes... and I can tell you with certainty, I only sleep outdoors for her.
  5. The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence...
    but the lovin' is better on your side!

Sam, my friend, I wish you all the love I've known,
and all the trust I've shown.
You are in the good hands you so deserve!

No comments: