Tuesday, February 14, 2006

WOO WOO WOO... My Valentine from Sammy!

Sammy, MY BOYFRIEND...
I would never have thought him to be a shy boy,
but he had THIS VALENTINE GIFT delivered to me!

To Comet, From Sammy. Inscribed on a red heart.

Does this mean what I think it means?


My Sammy!

He knows the path to my heart runs straight through my tummy! He gave me YUMMIES!!!


I love cookies almost as much as...

I LOVE MY SAMMY!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........

There's more to this story. Sammy also got a bath and a shave today! I've always been taken by his boyish good looks, but he's cutting quite a dapper figure this Valentine's Day!

I may woo woo woo him, and then play hard to get... but he knows how I feel!

SAMMY IS MY SPECIAL VALENTINE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she's as cute as a button. hopefully i'll be able to come out and visit both of you soon.

maybe i'll come out to fix the computer and meet the little lady along the way.

.s