Sunday, April 15, 2007

Gosh... Blatant Golden Retriever Post

Wow. I guess I did Easter up so well that almost all my 'Ads by Google' are Easter ads, instead of golden retriever content!

This is my feable effort to beat the spybot system!

Golden retriever. Golden retriever. Golden retriever. Golden retriver. Golden retriever. And other dogs, too. Australian Shepherd, Pekingese, Jack Russell Terrier, Labrador Retriever, Rotweiller, Dachshund, Poodle, German Shepherd, Chow, German Short-haired Pointer, Airedale, Beagle, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Rat terrier, Shih Tzu, Pomeranian, Mutt, Heinz 57.

And for my kitty friends... Persian, Maine Coon, Tabby, Persian, Manx...

I know, I know... but even a sweet little golden retriever like me has to think about her college fund!

And while we're on that subject... clicking on the links under "Feed Me A Doggy Treat"... pays a teeny tiny portion of the future tuition for my journalism (more like creative writing) degree!

And it doesn't cost you anything to click the link! So click it click it click it click it click it... you get my point! >:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovey thanks you for mentioning pekingese!