Friday, December 08, 2006

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I've been a very good girl this year.
And please remember that you can't believe everything the mailman says...
nor take the lawn guy's word as gospel!
I believe it would behoove you to listen more carefully
to my more impartial references...
like Mom!

Christmas is a time of holy celebration and gratitude and, well... for asking for things you want.

And in the spirit of self reflection, I am providing you with a short list of my desires. If you can't deliver everything, please begin at the top of the list!

  1. More one-on-one love, cuddle, play, story, laugh, talk, dance time with Mom.
  2. More time with everyone I love... family and friends.
  3. More songs about me, sung to me... by Mom.
  4. More time in my yard!
  5. More adventurous walks through the park and neighborhood.
  6. Another adventurous vacation.
  7. Soft and cute toys that squeak, rattle, talk and play hide-n-seek under the covers!
  8. Cute collars, coats and outfits that I can don with pride.
  9. Tasty treats I can gulp down... and long-lasting ones that I can hide under the sofa pillows.
  10. And Santa, in the spirit of the season,
    please bring a PlayStation 3 for Mom.

Wet kisses, huge tail wags... and lots of love!

CoMeT

No comments: