Thursday, August 04, 2005

Words & Phrases I Know

  1. COMET = ME
  2. SWEETEST GIRL IN THE WORLD = ME
  3. SWEETY GIRL = ME
  4. PRITTY GIRL = ME
  5. BOOGER = ME
  6. COMMIE = ME
  7. GOOD GIRL = I DID SOMETHING GOOD!
  8. COME = COME (because I thought she was just practicing saying my name)
  9. NO = NO (unless you're willing to take the consequences)
  10. SIT = SIT (reluctantly sometimes)
  11. STAY = STAY (I'm really good at this)
  12. DROP IT = DROP IT (I've got something Mom either wants, something that belongs to her exclusively or something that is bad for me)
  13. LEAVE IT = LEAVE IT (Mom's really not kidding)
  14. ARE YOU HUNGRY? = TIME TO EAT, RUN TO MY BOWL
  15. IT'S NOT READY YET = MOM HAS NOT BEEN ATTENDING TO MY FOOD PREPARATION NEEDS
  16. NOT YET = WHATEVER I'M ANTICIPATING IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN YET
  17. INOUTINOUTINOUT = THE 'TEST HER PAYSHUNZ' GAME IS NOW OVER
  18. UH UH = STOP LICKING MY FOOT
  19. 'TOP IT = 'TOP WHATEVER I'M DOING
  20. SQUIRREL = SQUIRREL (said inside means toy, said outside means pesky rodent)
  21. WACK WACK = DUCK TOY
  22. LOLLY = SHORT FOR LOLLIPOP, MY FAVORITE TOY (mouse)
  23. I GOTTA GO = MOM IS LEAVING
  24. I'LL BE RIGHT BACK = MOM WILL BE BACK IN SECONDS, MINUTES OR HOURS
  25. YOU'RE GONNA GO = MOM IS TAKING ME WITH HER
  26. ELLY = MY ELEPHANT
  27. BATH = RUN!!!!!! (At all costs, RUN... HIDE...!)
  28. I LOVE YOU = MOM LOVES ME (along with many other things that I must interpret, like it's time to go to sleep or Mom is soothing her guilt for leaving me)
  29. YOU'RE MY BABY = MOM LOVES ME
  30. GET YOUR BABY = FIND SOMETHING I WANT TO PLAY OR SLEEP WITH
  31. LET'S GO TO BED = MOM IS GOING TO SLEEP IN MY BED (and I must hurry to jockey for the cool side of the bed)

*to be continued*

No comments: