Sunday, August 28, 2005

Golden News - Mountain Lion Got Some Nerve!

Legal Question... Can A Golden Retriever be prosecuted for discussing a scarey news story?

I'm a little scard by the following language: "Copyright 2004 by TheDenverChannel.com. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed."

File Photo in the article I'm not supposed to publish, broadcast, rewrite or redistribute, on 7 News, The Denver Channel. Please forgive me?
No harm intended!
Honest!

Strictly Comet's Commentary:

Oh my... a mountain lion walks in the front door of a house in Summit County, Colorado, steals a sandal, stares down a human in the woods and returns later to jump over a fence and attack a golden retriever... and I'm not supposed to say anything about it???

The golden escaped, along with his family, with only a scratch on his side... thank The Good Lord!

So now I can focus my worries on the report that the golden weighed 55 pounds... providing Mom an excuse to possibly reduce my rations! Yikes!

No comments: